Lecturer of the Year (LOTY) Award
Terms and Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions: “Lecturer” means a Lecturer who has been nominated who is teaching at an Australian university in the current academic year
2. “University staff” means staff who are currently employed at an Australian university
3. “Students” means students who are currently studying at an Australian university
4. Employees (and their families) of UniJobs.com.au and any affiliates or other persons professionally connected with the Award, are excluded.
5. University staff or students must nominate by using the online submission form accessible via http://www.lectureroftheyear.com.au/. UniJobs.com.au will not accept nominations received by any other route. The closing date for registration is 5pm 30th November 2010.
6. University staff or student may only make one nomination
7. UniJobs.com.au will review the nominations and will select the top 10 lecturers from each university based on number of nominations
8. The winner will be notified by 7th of December 2010.
9. LOTY Prize. The LOTY Winner will receive the award title “Lecturer of the Year 2010” and a 5 day trip for 2 to Fiji which must be claimed and taken within 6 months of close of nominations which is 30th May 2011.
10. LOTY recognition. The top Lecturer will receive a framed award noting their status as the Lecturer of the year 2010. The 10 Top Lecturers in Australia will each receive a certificate stating that the are a “Top 10 Lecturer 2010”. Each university will receive a certificate stating the top 10 Lecturers at their university for 2010.
11. After the winner has been announced, UniJobs.com.au will grant recognition by featuring the name of the Lecturer and the University they are employed by on www.lectureroftheyear.com.au, www.UniJobs.com.au, www.uniJobs.co.nz, www.campusdaily.com.au, www.worlduniversityjobs.com
And associated complimentary sites – www.researchwork.com.au,www.researchcareers.com.au, www.uniwork.com.au, www.unicareers.com.au, www.uniemployment.com.au, www.academiccareers.com.au, www.academicwork.com.au, www.academicemployment.com.au, www.higheredjobs.com.au, www.campuscareers.com.au, www.jobsoncampus.com.au, www.employmentoncampus.com.au, www.campusjobs.com.au, www.academic-search.com.au, www.timeshighereducation.com.au, www.tafejobs.com.au, www.academicjobs.com.au, www.jobsatuq.com.au
12. LOTY accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or mislaid, howsoever caused.
13. There is no alternative and the prizes must be taken as offered. LOTY reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prizes become unavailable for any reason. If the winning Lecturer is not able for whatever reason to accept their prize then LOTY reserves the right to award the prize to another Lecturer.
14. If you are a nominated Lecturer, by participating in the Award, you agree to be involved in media activity (including any press interviews that UniJobs.com.au may reasonably arrange) regarding the Award.
15. Any personal information collected during the course of the Award by UniJobs.com.au will only be used for administering this Award.
16. By entering:
a. participants release and hold harmless UniJobs.com.au and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, panellists and agents from any and all liability for any damage, loss or delay (including personal injury and death, and property damage) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in this Award, or while travelling to, preparing for, or participating in any prize-related activity, except for personal injury or death caused by UniJobs.com.au’s negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded by applicable law, and
b. grant to UniJobs.com.au the right to use and publish their proper name and winning nomination online, in print and in any other media in connection with the Award. UniJobs.com.au will not be responsible for any damage, loss or delay incurred by any business which agrees to have a campaign devised and run for the purposes of the Award, except for personal injury or death caused by UniJobs.com.au’s negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. Void where prohibited by applicable law.
18. To request a copy of these rules and/or the winners’ list please write to UniJobs.com.au at the address below.
19. UniJobs.com.au, Level 1/281 Bay Street, North Brighton Vic 3186
Special thanks to:-
www.campusdaily.com.au - Campus Daily is Australia's university news website. The site is dedicated to delivering the most definitive uni news, political analysis, academic updates, university jobs, uni careers and student media anywhere in Australia. A better read than any campus review. Get involved; this is your world. Your campus. Daily.
www.UniJobs.com.au.com.au – Australia’s University Jobs Website. You can visit UniJobs to search, find, compare and apply for both Academic and Non-Academic jobs at universities throughout Australia.
· With over 800 jobs posted a month, UniJobs is the central hub for university jobs in Australia
· The site is simple to use and gives you online access 24/7 to jobs from universities Australia wide.
· Receive Email alerts when new positions arise.
Catholic University Jobs
|Terms and conditions - 2010 ©|